Hello everyone! I have another post here featuring my child avatar, Nara! AGAIN! Special thanks to my fellow big kid, Marianne Mccan who keeps finding mesh that fits us kids, thus allowing me to blog more as Nara! Needless to say, I’m very excited to be blogging this outfit. I threw it together randomly this morning while out and about and I knew I had to blog it when I finished. I’m also doing this post to do Berry’s newest Monday Meme! I hope you enjoy my ramblings.
- How did you spend New Year’s Eve? Working! I worked that day from 3 to 11:45. I got out of work and biked really fast towards my home, ran upstairs, threw off my stuff, turned on my PC and Second Life, turned on Skype and turned my television just as they were counting down. So in a way, I did get to celebrate it! I also had my first ever alcoholic beverage later that night, since I had just turned 21 the week before!
- Did you keep any new years’ resolutions? Oh my goodness, I don’t even remember what I was doing last New Years and if I made some. Probably to be healthier, which ya’know, worked for about half ayear before I fell down a deep dark hole of junk food and being lazy again.
- What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year? I’d have to say starting college and then getting a 3.0 gpa in my first semester. I know it’s not a big deal to others, because some people always got them, but during school I was a really bad student. It’s not even that I didn’t want to learn, but I couldn’t pay attention at all, no matter how hard I tried. It was near impossible for me to stay focused. I once approached my doctor about maybe having ADHD but he just sort of waved me off and said I didn’t talk a lot so I most likely didn’t have it (Which was stupid because I don’t talk a lot around strangers, but around my friends and family, I never shut up and besides how is that anyway to diagnose someone?!) But anyway, I started school, fearfully thinking that I was gonna fail out because I couldn’t pay attention or something. Plus this was gonna be my first time in my life taking math class without a tutor, a special helper, or a special math class. In the end, I somehow managed to kind of stayed focused, enough to earn me almost all A’s and B’s and I’m proud to say that I one of those B’s was in math. Let’s hope I can keep up this work in the new semester!
- What was the best thing you bought? Hmmm… Well I bought myself a editing laptop for school in September, and I love it, besides the fact that it isn’t 1080p which makes no sense to me, but okay. It’s broken right now however, so maybe this isn’t the best example of my best purchase.
- What do you wish you’d done more of? I wish I had worked on my Cosplays a bit more and learned more about sewing… I wish I did more editing and found that groove I lost a few years back that has been keeping me from editing my videos… I wish I had worked out more. I didn’t have the most inspiring year, and I really hope to change that this year.
- What do you wish you’d done less of? I stayed home a lot when I could of hung out with friends and made great memories with them. It was the introvert me, not doing anything because it’s sometimes exhausting to hang out with people for me… But I should of gone anyway, because honestly, staying home all the time isn’t someone I wanna be anymore.
- What was your favorite movie you watched this year? Can I say Desolation of Smaug? Good because I’m saying Desolation of Smaug.
- What did you do on your birthday this year? I turned 21 so you would think that I had a big party and gotten wasted. But no, I had slept over a friends house the previous night, so I hung out with him all morning, then I had two of my close friends stop by later on and visit me. I was really sick that day and had to cancel my original plans… Also I had to work an overnight shift.
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned. Not to let a relationship define who I am. Those who are close to me know I’m not in the best relationship, but before this year, I had never noticed how much I was letting this relationship change me, who I am and what I do. I have a long road of getting myself back this year, but I’m ready to do it.
- What does 2014 hold for you? It’s gonna be a busy year. Working and going to school full time, working full time in the summer and then right back into full time schooling. But conventions, cosplaying, sewing, friends, I know I will have plenty of fun this year, even with how busy I am. I just hope I am able to find my muse and get back into editing and learn more about photography.
Dress: *’nilla Bean* Joy Dress – Gold
Jacket: Mikunch ModsCoat – Green
Tights: Izzie’s – Sheer Tights – Khaki
Boots: [monso] My Combat Ankle Boots – Black
Bag: Tee*fy my ugly scary cat bag – Group gift
Earrings: Noodles – Knut Earring Gold
Ring: [North West] The ‘Stache single loop ring (gold/latte)
Necklace: (Yummy) Momento Locket
Hair: (Chemistry) Hair – Chibi
Now have a song I am utterly obsessed with right now, just like most of plurk.